On every computer and device, you can easily create screenshots. Below, we'll explain how to do so for the device you're using:
Once you've created a screenshot, you can paste it into the Gynzy board.
Option 1: Using the Snip & Sketch app
- Press the Start button and enter Snip & Sketch in the search field.
- Press the New button to start snipping with the snipping bar.
The snipping bar allows you to capture the following types of snips:
- Rectangular snip. Drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.
- Free-form snip. Draw a free-form shape around an object.
- Full-screen snip. Capture the entire screen.
Once you snip an area of your screen — the snipped image is added to your clipboard and you can paste it immediately in another app. A screen prompt will also allow you to annotate, save or share it using the Snip & Sketch app.
Option 2: With the Print Screen key
While the PrtScn key already captures your full screen and sends it to your clipboard, opening the snipping bar provides you with more snipping tools you can use for precise snipping. For better control of your screen capturing options, you can opt to have your PrtScn key open the new snipping bar instead of having to type Windows logo key + Shift + S.
To turn on the new snipping feature keyboard shortcut Select Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard
Option 3: With the Window logo key + Shift + S shortcut
- Pressing the S key + Windows logo + Shift keys down initiates the snipping bar at any time.
- Press Shift+Ctrl+Cmd+4.
- Drag your selection over the screen.
- Your screenshot is available on your clipboard to be pasted.
Alternatively, if you want to take a screenshot of your entire screen or a window, follow these steps:
- Press Shift+Ctrl+Cmd+4.
- Press the Space bar. The pointer changes to a camera .
- Click a window to capture that window.
To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option key while you click.
More information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
- Press Ctrl + . (If you are not using a Chrome OS keyboard, press Ctrl + F5.)
Press Ctrl + Shift + to capture a partial screenshot.
- The screenshot is now available in the Downloads folder.
More information: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/38066?hl=en
- Press the Top or Side button and the Home button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
To find the screenshot you just took, along with ones you've taken before, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots.
More information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289