Yes, by clicking the options button of an image you'll get the option “Set as background.” By selecting this option the image becomes the background for your screen. You can see here how it works: https://www.gynzy.com/en/news/set-image-as-background/
Articles in this section
- Can I set an image as a background?
- How do I import a document into my lesson?
- How can I easily align elements in my lesson?
- How do I edit text in the new board?
- How do I select, group, and move elements on the board?
- How do I copy, paste, undo and redo on the Gynzy board?
- How can I use widgets in my Gynzy lesson?
- How do I prepare and save a lesson?
- Where can I find new information and updates on the new board?
- Where can I find how-to videos?